As another experiment for my Portrait and Identity brief, I decided to try and screen print onto glass some of my drawings that had been inspired by and based on Bacon's portraits. Above is my screen with the two images I was using.
Screen printing was something I had wanted to try since I found out we could actually do it, so I was very excited about this.
I used a variety of colours- blue, green, white, flesh pink and black, and I even tried combining some of the colours together to see how this turned out...
Really like how these have turned out and will definitely use this technique again in the future.